The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We currently have the following vacancies:
KS1 Learning Assistant :30 hours per week
Early Years Practitioner 12 hours per week, Mon,Tues, Thurs, Fri morning
One to One Support: Every afternoon
One to One Support: Every Friday
One to One Support: 15 hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning.
To apply or for further details go to
Catering Assistant Vacancy
Edwards & Blake currently has an exciting opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join their friendly team at Wheatfields Infants’ and Nursery School.
Working 16 hours per week, Term Time only (38 weeks)
- Fresh food preparation ensuring quality is maintained in line with company best practice and Health & Safety legislation
- Service area set up and clearing down, then washing up after service
The ideal candidate:
- must be confident and outgoing, well organised and pro-active
- will have excellent customer service skills
- must have a clean smart appearance
- will be a flexible / supportive team player
Previous experience and Level 2 Food Hygiene is preferred however training will be provided.
We provide a staff uniform, continual development and the opportunity to be recognised as a star ambassador for the company as well as other great incentives.
Edwards and Blake support the safeguarding of children and is an equal opportunities employer. This vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require candidates to evidence the right to work in the UK at the interview stage. References will be sought prior to starting work.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Eliza Christescu via the School or email firstname.lastname@example.org