SEN SCHOOL REPORT
Click on each question below for further information
1. How does the school know if children/young people need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs?
2.How will school staff support my child?
3. How will I know how my child is doing?
4. How will the learning and development provision be matched to my child’s needs?
5. What support will there be for my child’s overall well-being?
6. What training have the staff, supporting children and young people with SEND, had or are having?
7. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
8. How will you help me to support my child’s learning?
9. How will I be involved in discussions about and planning for my child’s education?
10.How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom including school trips?
11. How accessible is the school environment?
12. Who can I contact for further information?
13. How will the school prepare and support my child to join the school, transfer to a new school or the next stage of education and life?
14. How are the school’s resources allocated and matched to children’s special educational needs?
15. How is the decision made about how much support my child will receive?
16. How can I find information about the local authority’s Local Offer of services and provision for children and young people with special educational needs and disability?
Share the site
Share the page