Ethos and Values
Our Ethos and Values
We believe in an inclusive education where all children are nurtured, valued and encouraged to love learning.
- We believe all children should feel safe and secure to grow into confident, independent learners who are not afraid to make a mistake or take a risk.
- We know that children learn best when they are excited by and engaged in their learning. We teach our children the skills they need through an inspiring, creative curriculum that dares to be different.
We can do this because
- We provide a committed staff team who offer high quality teaching and inspiring learning environments drawing on a wealth of knowledge, strengths and skills.
- We value achievement and strive to ensure each child is appropriately challenged and reaches their full potential.
- We empower our children to become responsible citizens in our diverse community.
- We know that working together as a team – staff, parents, governors, the local and wider community, enables us to meet the needs of all of our children.